Well, it has happened and it has happened in full force. I am officially sick. Perfect timing.
The doctor thinks I have a viral infection (RE: food poisoning). I can't really talk about it because I am still largely under the weather. It all started at 2:30 am last night when I woke up freezing and convulsing, and let's just say I never knew a person could have that many fluids in them (or should I say, out of them), plus fever, body ache and dizziness. Ick. But I am on a few prescriptions now.
We leave bright and early tomorrow morning for our sites. It's a little daunting right now to be leaving and essentially on our own. It'll be a whole new experience. Not sure when I'll have internet again, but I hope soon!
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment