- I held a baby monkey on the back patio which was no bigger than a Nalgene.
- I helped make a golden cage (by covering a chicken cage with shiny golden paper) which will be used in a traditional ceremony marking Rovino's 7 month anniversary on Saturday (Lieke's grandson) when he will finally be allowed to crawl on the floor.
- I've been playing with Rovino a lot and am proud to announce he can roll over and pull himself up in his crib by himself!
- I have officially begun teaching SC to swim. First step, the water is your friend.
- I FINALLY sent some postcards. 16 to be precise.
- Mr. K gave me a plant - a plant cemented in sulfur which he cut out from the top of a volcano.
- I got my first ever facial - for $10 (it lasted 1.5 hours and the lady came to the house, sweet!)
- I visited Lieke's friend in the hospital with her. The doctors wear white blazers and the nurses wear turquoise suits.
- I've been preparing for a Halloween presentation at my school tomorrow. Did you know its origins are Celtic?
Thursday, October 30, 2008
I held a monkey
Like I've blogged before, I've had a considerable amount of time off from school this week due to national exams. Perhaps I'll share some of the highlights of my time in my favorite style, the bullet point.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment